Payment is taken after the website is completed and ‘live’.
Banks and Building Societies may not accept Direct Debit Instructions for some types of account.
Instruction to your Bank or Building Society to pay by Direct Debit
- This Guarantee is offered by all Banks and Building Societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit Wearewood Services Limited will notify you 10 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request Wearewood Services Limited to collect payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit by Wearewood Services Limited or your bank or building society you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society.
– if you receive a refund you are not entitled to you must pay it back when Wearewood Services Limited asks you to
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.
Direct Debit Form Download
If you would prefer to fill the form in manually and e-mail to us, please download and print this form if you prefer to complete it offline and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org